My First Time -- Part Two

After the events of the small-town gay bar my life went back to normal mediocracy. Nothing really happened I saw the guy I had kissed in my lecture a few times but never really said anything. I think a part of me was scared of the realization I was coming to. One day however, the guy we referred to as 'The Chest' came up to me in the hallway after lecture  wearing his signature extra-deep V and said "I'm not going home for Thanksgiving, do you want to do something this weekend?". I agreed probably too quickly and too enthusiastically and we exchanged phone numbers planning to meet that Saturday.

I had never done anything like this, I was bouncing with excitement as I met my friends and told them I was going on my first "real" date. The another realization came over me, What if he thought we were going to have sex? I then got nervous. I didn't know what I was doing, I hadn't really done anything with anyone, and by the look of the bulge in his jeans I'm not sure I could handle that. I tried to keep my mind off of it, after all we were going out for drinks and apps at a local pub, that didn't sound too much like a hookup.

The day came fore the date and I tried to keep myself calm, When we met it was very platonic I picked him up and we drove to the pub. After a few apps and some drinks we had some good conversation and Chest asked "Do you want to come back to my place and watch a movie?" I was a bit hesitant and tried to make an excuse to go home but it was only 8PM so eventually I agreed. 

Once we walked through his door my normal nerves went through the roof. I realized he didn't live in a normal apartment, but a bachelor and the only real piece of furniture he owned was bed. I tried to keep my calm, we're just watching a movie. That lasted about 15 minutes, then Chest made a move. Unfortunately I didn't react the best to this and kind of shoved him backwards. I like to think i was trying to get better leverage at his mouth so we could kiss, but what I did caused him to lose his balance and fall off the bed.

Luckily he laughed it off and when he got back on the bed I made another move. One thing led to another and kissing led to clothes coming off. I told him I wasn't very experienced and he replied "Let me take care of you". He sure did. We didn't have full-out sex, but I did get my first blowjob that night. And for your information my worries about handling his bulge were no problem. Maybe I was a natural. 

After that night chest and I became fast friends in and out of bed. However, I never really felt that serious about him and we never progressed to the full shebang. With all that sexual tension something was bound to happen.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My First Time -- Part One

Daddies, Twinks, and the Holy Ghosted!